3 months – 18 months
45-minute classes for 8 weeks
We use the Kindermusik Village program for lap babies, crawlers, and walkers accompanied by a parent or caregiver in our Musibubs classes.
At Musikids we teach you how to gently teach your baby through moments including music, movement, touch & sound. You will learn activities and strategies that will make those stressful times at home or ‘out and about’ easier handle.
We sing, dance and play developmentally appropriate instruments, all the while helping your baby to make a connection with you and his/her world in a gentle and non-judgmental environment.
What a Parent and Child Will Experience in Class:
- Variety of Music — Musical diversity builds strong neural in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each term contains an eclectic array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument Play — Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance — A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Together Time — A Musibubs class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering the parent a place to create special memories with their child, gain new insights into their child’s development, and nurture their child’s natural love of music.
- Expert Advice — We explain “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances a child’s complete development.
- Learning Continues at Home — With the home materials, the learning continues at home with the child’s best teacher—the parent!
- >A developmentally appropriate curriculum for parents and babies, ages newborn to 18 months.
- An 8-week term attending weekly 45-minute classes. By enrolling in a Musibubs class, you also have the opportunity to attend any additional Musibubs classes timetabled in the week.
At Home Materials—one for each mini-theme.
- Learn over 30 songs, lullabies, and nursery rhymes and a plethora of activities experienced together as a group by the term’s end.
At Home Materials:
- Baby’s instrument
- Art Banners
- Literature Book
- Home CD